If you want up to set up voice search so that you can use your Android phone hands-free here’s how:
- Open the latest version of the Google App.
- Top left, tap Menu, Settings, Voice, then OK Google Detection.
- Make sure that “From the Google App” and “Always on” are switched on.
Making A Call By Voice
- Say “OK Google, call (person’s name)”.
- Google will ask which number you want to associate with the name.
- If Google doesn’t recognise your voice, open the Google app, tap ‘Menu’ (top left), tap Settings, Voice, OK Google Detection.