How to Set a Vacation Auto-Reply
This step by step guide, and corresponding Video, will help walk you through how to set up your out of office, or vacation autoresponders.
Start by logging into Outlook with the usual way to check your Emails
- Click on the settings icon in the top right of the screen
- Here you will see 3 columns. Select Email on the Left (1st) row.
- Then select Automatic Replies on the middle (2nd) row
- Here you will see the Options for Automatic Replies.
- You can turn them just “on” and “off” or set a date range for them to be active
- You can select if you want to decline any invites during this time frame.
- Then you can set up your Out of Office response for internal responses (Emails sent from the same domain).
- Then Responses for OUTSIDE the domain. (i.e. customers or 3rd parties trying to contact you).
- Click Save.
- To turn them off early, just log back in and toggle off the automatic replies.