This is a quick how to, to set up your vacation messages on Microsoft Outlook if you have an Exchange account.
- Go to https://outlook.live.com/ and sign into your account. This will be your Email and password.
- At the top of your page, you will see Settings with a cog icon. Click this, then click View all Outlook settings.
- Go to Mail. Then choose Automatic replies and click the ‘Turn on automatic replies’ to On.
- Now select ‘Send replies only during a time period’ box and enter a start and end date. Note: Without an end date, your out of office will not end until you turn it off manually.xes for the following options (you may choose all of them or select the one you need):
- ‘Block my calendar for this period.’
Using the Windows App
Open the Outlook desktop app on your Windows laptop and select File. Click Automatic Replies Select Send automatic replies. Then click the checkbox near Only send during this time range. Set a start and end date for your automatic replies. Select OK to save.