How to access MidgardCloud using WebDAV on a Windows 10 PC
- From the Start Menu go to File Explorer and select This PC on the left hand pane
- Select Computer from the top ribbon
- Click on Map Network Drive
- Choose the drive letter you want to use (it must not be currently in use)
- Enter https://CXXXXXX.midgardcloud.com (where XXXXXX is the six figure number you have been given)
- Tick Reconnect at sign in
- Tick Connect using different credentials
- Click Finish
- You will then be asked for your username and password
- Enter MidgardCloud account username, then enter your password, and click OK.
- Click Next
Feel free to leave a comment if you are having issues. We try to respond withing 2 work days. Or contact us directly.