Tech Tip – Android: Have Two WhatsApp/Facebook/Twitter Accounts On The Same DeviceNovember 17, 2017
New, Free Secret Browsing and Cyber Security ServiceNovember 24, 2017
Although not the same as Apple’s Face ID system, Android devices come with an in-built Face ID feature to give you extra security and to enable you to unlock your device with your face. Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the device settings > Security settings.
- Click on Screen Lock.
- Select the Secure Lock method.
- Tap on the Smart Lock option and enter your PIN, Password or the Pattern whichever you feel to be easy. Select your choice.
- Skip through the next page with the ‘Got it’ button.
- Next page, click on Trusted Face.
- Follow the Instructions to set up the face ID and then make the ID of your face through using the Camera of your device.