Midgard is able to offer you Remote Assistance, allowing us to fix your PC without any call outs.
M.I.C.R.A stands for Midgard IT Computer Remote Assistance.
With this tool, we are able to remotely access your PC and conduct work that is needed.
It is important that you follow our intructions, you will be able to see us work on the machine in real time and take back control at any time.
We are able to offer the unique ability to look at software problems remotely. As long as you have internet connection, we will be able to connect to your machine, and work with you in solving some basic problems, such as E Mail set up, and installation of some software.
The M.I.C.R.A software (Midgard IT Computer Remote Assistance) allows you to show us exactly the problem you are experiencing, and allow us to talk you through and show you how to fix these problems. If you require Remote Assistance or Technical Support, please phone Midgard on 01792 477800 to log your fault, then once you have been assigned a session no.
Please follow the steps listed below :-
- Click on the relevant icon below to initiate the download of the remote support program for your particular session no.
- If prompted, choose to"Run this file" or alternatively you can download the file for later use.
- Some systems may warn you about security risks when opening files across the internet, on this occasion you can safely ignore them if prompted
- Once the remote support application is running, enter the password given to you by the support technician, then click the "Start" button to initiate the connection.
- That's it.
- We will now remotely connect to your computer and resolve any issues you are experiencing.
- When we are finished we will leave a message on your screen advising you of any further action required, and disconnect from your computer