THE BEST MIDRANGE VOIP PHONE
The Grandstream GXP1630 is the perfect workhorse to your VOIP set up. With 3 Accounts, but allowing 4 simultaneous calls at the same time ( in Conference). It is a perfect choice small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices.
Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone – 12 SIP lines
The Grandstream GXP2170 linux-based model features 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable soft-keys, 48 digitally programmable BLF/fast-dial keys with dual colour LED, and the ability to use the GXP2200EXT extension module for up to 160 additional BLF/fast-dial keys.
Grandstream GXP2170 Key Features:
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts and 6-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
The GXP2170 also features a vivid 4.3” 480×272 colour LCD, 5-way conferencing, HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE, Bluetooth, USB and EHS.
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 500 records), XML customisation of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalised music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over